With the weekend under way comes more time to devote to my AT-AT project.
I discovered that I was missing a piece in the kit. See ass this kit was in someone else’s possession before I got it and in turn made a few house moves, I’m not surprised a piece went missing. This piece goes at the top of the walkers legs. The kit piece is on top and my scratch built piece is the bottom one. It didn’t turn out too bad!
More progress overall. The cannons are now attached and the feet and struts are glued on.
In the above pic, I decided on a new base for this diorama. I will be using a picture frame as per a few YouTube videos I have watched in learning how to do snow landscaping.