Now that school is over, I’ve picked this up again.
I made a trip to my local Hobbytown USA and picked up some brass tube to support the model in an in flight configuration.
I ended up adding doublers to the inside upper half of the fuselage to reinforce the inner tube support.
The cockpit needs a lot of work! The pilot figure is vinyl and the head is oversized and just doesn’t look the part. 3d Falcon Parts will have to come to the rescue here.
There’s a lot of detail lacking on the side consoles and in the aft cockpit. This is easily fixed with styrene and other greeblies from the spares box.