New Engines!

I decided to go with a set of one-off engines that we’re 3D printed by a friend of mine. These engines are scaled down from a 1/18 scale X-Wing kit.

The detail on these engines is outstanding! I really appreciate him printing these for me.

I removed all the parts from their supports and clean them up. Doing the usual process of Tamaya gray primer, flat black and reefer white (WOB) process I painted the engines.

I decided to change things up a bit and paint the interior of the exhaust nozzles copper instead of the normal painting process.

Next up, I will start the weather in process and then attach them to the Blue Leader X-Wing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s